Support the CHAP BAND! Your donation helps the Westlake Band Parents (WBPs) funds critical band expenses not covered by the school district like:
- Special Rose Parade expenses: banners, trip t-shirts, parade flags, special uniform needs, 18-wheeler expenses, etc.
- Air-conditioned charter buses for all long-haul trips (versus Eanes-provided school buses)
- Travel and special education, competition, and other experiences for band students, EVE members, and directors
- Key marching season equipment like props, special uniforms (ex. EVE), and transportation needs
- Scholarships for students in need
- Substantial meal subsidies (for students, drivers, CHAPerones) to ensure our kids eat WELL!
- Band banquet funding (ex. seniors attend free)
- Other mission-critical needs to help Chap Band & EVE stay competitive and excellent!
All gifts are tax deductible & eligible for corporate matching. WBP is a registered 501(c)(3).
To pay by check or an alternate amount email email@example.com
2023 Corporate & Business Supporter ($250 - $5,000)
All Gifts Include:
- Framed 8x10 appreciation photo & letter for business display Recognition on WBPs website (your logo + gift level)
- “Westlake Chap Band Supporter” window decals (vinyl/removable clings) for business display
- Recognition listings in 2023 Westlake High School football program3 , all concert programs & rolling screenshows, and band social media pages
- Contribution acknowledgement & tax receipt